lolgo2

lolgo2

Tuesday, January 17, 2017

New tracks Every Day!

I build new tracks every day and since I'm now Blogging I'll post pix, track editor views and(lap times when possible).We also do custom paint jobs and plan on some new bodies as we progress, We being my Son and I.
 I noticed over the years of slot racing that just because a track Looks like the real one, it rarely races like one, as in, they don't scale well.So I have learned to "open" them up, more sweeper turns, straights and whatnot to try and get them scale racy, IYKWIM.
My Monza post is a good example.
 I see that folks are taking a look at this, that was my hope, we need more Community if we want this to survive, so if Anyone has a request, comment or critique please do so, I'll see if I can help you,
Second place is First loser

No comments:

Post a Comment