lolgo2

lolgo2

Friday, January 20, 2017

A big race!

We mostly do practice laps and race against the clock, which is a lot of fun for Bragging rights but the real test is racing. We have only raced a 30 lap a few times and  Last night decided on a 50 lap race, (I have never finished above last)so away we go.
After practice and 17 second avg. laps away we go, and I screw up and go down 2 laps, crap.
So I went into Racing Zen mode, Focus, Left right, hard right, Left over and over, "lap 22"
and I keep on. Chuck and Zander have been fighting each other the whole time, so by lap46 I pass Chuck for the lead and never looked back, I finally won!
The Point: Don't panic if you get behind, and FOCUS. Everyone had a great time racing, really racing, not just stuck in a slot
Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment