lolgo2

lolgo2

Tuesday, March 7, 2017

On the subject of cars,

I got my newest car yesterday,  a Real FX Cobalt whatzit, probably my last, as long as these hold up. I am rather disappointed with the RFX cars, they are nice enough for 20 bucks, but pop on wheels? really? The are a degree of order smaller than HWAI, and modding is not feasible unless you want to destroy a car,maybe, like Badtoe did at RFX forums (he did a great job).
  So now RFX cars are GT only, while my regular HWAI cars are GTP and the open wheelers are F1? no.. FWhaaa? better. I still have the Truck body and am getting a Stock car body, Gordon or Earnhardt Sr. then I am done buying cars, and Q is gifting me another open wheel body, totals are..
Bob (me)
2 RFX GT cars
2 HWAI GTP cars
2 open wheel HWAI cars
1 truck body
1 stock car body

Zander
2 HWAI GTP cars
1 open wheel HWAI body

Bob Q
1 RFX GT car
1 Stock car body
1 open wheel body
I own Upland Speedway so I need more cars for visitors to drive, (plus I like em) but we have a pretty good line up, and I now have 9 garages to put all the cars on race day,
Coming Soon, until then, pretty cars,
                             I needed to mask the windows better, thought I did well, but
I think it's very pretty


The stable, almost done

I Do like being able to put the new RFX wheels on Blackie, She looks great IMO


Time to Race!

No comments:

Post a Comment