lolgo2

lolgo2

Saturday, March 25, 2017

Addons and new video

I am really getting tired of RFX cars glitching on a turn and plowing into my garage even though I try to protect it, it only happens with those cars but still they are viable race machines so I built a permanent guardrail for the Pit/Garage area.
 It's heavy duty and ... heavy? it works that's what counts. I put the new Pepsi car out today and am running winning lap times, at least until Zander gets on track, :)
 Since I'm Complaining about RFX cars here's some more, the Brand new chassis on white car want's blow off wheels if you push too hard, and while the cars are overall faster, they Glitch reading the track at the worst of times, and your line can be blown through no fault of your own, something you don't get with HWAI cars.
                                                           Howdy
Guard rails for the Children


Video!

No comments:

Post a Comment