lolgo2

lolgo2

Sunday, November 19, 2017

Track #1006 the Iteration

A bit compact, which is to say short, only 65 ft. or so, But I took some time smoothing it out to get a nice flowing track.

This one is all flat, most good designs don't need banking, though sometimes banks are a Kickass! Not like I don't have 3 or 4 or 14.
As you may see, I changed the section right after the start/finish line, and kept more speed that way.
Current record is 14.52 seconds



 I may change another section later But...
I find my cars spinning out far more than normal, diagnosis, Dirty Track.
I have cleaned all 147 or so pieces several times, but never seen it this bad.
I'll have take it down and clean, which takes about 2 hours, I never thought it would make such a difference, yet it does,
VIDEO SOON!







No comments:

Post a Comment