lolgo2

lolgo2

Wednesday, December 6, 2017

It's Not Paper!

I keep hearing comments about the "paper" track, let's clarify,
The Track is made from PVC plastic, very thin, and the Gradient is printed on the pieces.
It is far tougher than people say, just don't be stupid.
Don't step on it
Don't get Drunk and step on it.
Don't let your pets near the track.
Clean your track with soap and water, don't use any abrasives, you will destroy the gradient.
I have had at least a dozen "spinouts" where the track got stepped on and slipped, but after a year of track building and damaging, I have broken 4 tabs, out of around 300, tough track indeed.
Even If, I tore all the tabs off, I still have my go to Painters Blue Tape.
It holds the track together very well, leaves no residue and comes off easily.
So the next time you hear about paper track, send that guy over here,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment